On December 19th, 2005 the Town Council designated 350 acres in the vacinity of the Princeton Junction Train Station an "area in need of redevelopment."
This page will collect and provide community access to materials related to this important issue.
- Alternate Redevelopment Plan: submitted by Mike Baxter, who writes
"Iím grateful that PJNC has posted this alternative plan on this website. I have sent numerous emails to both Hillier and township representatives requesting it be posted so that our citizens could consider alternative ideas. The email requests were denied, so I presented the ideas and the paper at the town meeting on May 14 with a request to place it on the allaboard site. The mayor offered to discuss it with me. I met with him that night for almost one hour. We shared ideas and perspectives and at the end of the night I received his promise the information would be posted. Unfortunately, it was later decided to only place Hillier information on the township site. I sent a subsequent request and it too was denied."
- West Windsor AllAboard , official West Windsor Redevelopment website
- TOWNSHIP OF WEST WINDSOR, REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS AND PROPOSALS:
PROFESSIONAL PLANNING CONSULTANT FOR THE PREPARATION OF A REDEVELOPMENT PLAN
DRAFT Transit Village RFQ, Dated 3/21/2006
- Princeton Junction Redevelopment Study Area Report
- Principles Applicable to Redevelopment Zone, West Windsor Township, DRAFT 12-11-2005
- Observations and 50 Questions about the Redevelopment Area (RA) Designation in West Windsor Township
- Principles of Smart Growth
- An introduction to the Charrette Process
- Community Benefits Agreements
- NJ Office of Smart Growth (formerly NY Development Office)
- NJ Future the state's largest smart-growth advocacy group.
- Smart Growth Online
- National Forums Institute Forums Institute, a national program office of The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, offers programs and services in both the public and private sectors.