Preliminary plans are available online for the following redevelopment projects:
- Princeton Junction Redevelopment Study Area Report
- West Windsor Princeton Junction Area Station Vision Plan, June 24, 2005. Prepared by Ehrenkrantz Eckstut & Kuhn Architects, Eng-Wong, Taub & Associates, for NJ Transit, New Jersey Office of Smarth Growth and West Windsor Township. Note: This is a large file, 20Megs, do not download using a dialup connection.
"A preliminary concept plan for improving Route 571 in Princeton Junction was presented to the West Windsor Planning Board on March 16, 2005. The plan addresses both roadway design and streetscape (or aesthetics). Copies of plan documents are available from the Township's Dept. of Community Development. Some documents available from the Township in electronic form are posted here with permission of the Township. (Note: The Township takes no responsibility for the veracity of documents posted on a non-Township web site such as this.)"
- Route 571 "Princeton-Hightstown Road" Concept Plan
- Concept Plan for the improvements to County Road 571, The Princeton - Hightstown Road prepared for the Township of West Windsor by Urbitran Associates, including:
- Route 571 Concept Plan - North Scheme I (Wallace to Alexander)
- Route 571 Concept Plan - North Scheme J
- Route 571 Concept Plan - North Scheme K
- Route 571 Concept Plan - Clarksville Scheme 1 (Rt 571 at Clarksville)
- Route 571 Concept Plan - Clarksville Scheme 2
- Route 571 Concept Plan - Clarksville Scheme 3
- Route 571 Concept Plan - Clarksville Scheme 4
- West Windsor Township Route 571 Streetscape Study for the Village of Princeton Junction (PowerPoint® pesentation prepared by B. Goodwin at Maser Consulting, and presented to West Windsor Zoning Board March 16, 2005)
- Flexible Design of New Jersey's Main Streets, by the Voorhees Transportation Policy Insitute
- Excerpts from the 1998 Master Plan Amendments, provided to the West Windsor Planning Board by John Madden, West Windsor Township planner.