Traffic and Pedestrian Safety:
- Raise awareness that a healthy environment and safe streets are critical to the people who live, attend school and work in Princeton Junction.
- Improve all means and modes of connectivity for people living in neighborhoods now divided by roads and the train tracks, with attention to pedestrian access by residents to the schools, library, municipal complex, train station and other public amenities; support a traffic circulation plan prior to any new development.
- Work with West Windsor Township officials and other governing bodies to identify and correct unsafe environmental conditions and improve bicycle/pedestrian access and mobility in and around Princeton Junction.
- Promote circulation and infrastructure that manages and provides emergency vehicle access within recognized acceptable standard response times to all communities.
- Encourage enforcement of existing laws and regulations, and modifications where needed.
Transit Village/Princeton Junction Re-development on Route 571:
- Identify and focus on a traffic circulation plan to existing and deficient infrastructure prior to initiating new development.
- Work towards the establishment of a “center” for the community.
- Seek to balance and serve the needs of the business community and transportation hub in harmony with the concerns, interests and needs of people living in the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Serve as a communication medium for information affecting our neighborhoods with regard to planning and zoning.
- Support mass transit alternatives to improve the capacity, circulation, parking and routing of people in tandem with any new development.
Qualify of Life and Community Development:
- Work towards improving communication within the township.
- Promote and encourage respect for the diverse and unique qualities of the neighborhoods in our community.
- Organize and sponsor events and projects to benefit the entire community.
- Support and work with existing groups who serve and promote our community.