Scroll To Top
Non-Profit Guide Home Page
To add an Announcement, please email us at

Princeton NJ Non-Profit Announcements

Communiversity Postponed Until Oct 11

Following discussions with Town officials and a public health/infectious disease expert, and out of an abundance of caution, we have made the difficult decision to postpone Communiversity.  The event has been re-scheduled for Sunday, October 11, 2020.

This decision was primarily driven by public health considerations.  While it is impossible to know exactly what the situation will be in six weeks, the public health official stressed that if the coronavirus spreads as it has in other countries and locations, it is not likely that concerns will have passed in that time.  A large public gathering with people close together seemed irresponsible.

We are also cognizant that general public concerns would have led to greatly reduced attendance, leading to a less than ideal experience for attendees, performers, and vendors.  Especially as this is the 50th year of Communiversity, we want to have the best chance for a fantastic day.

We will honor the acceptances that we have made for booth space, but recognize that the change in date might cause hardships for some that will make their participation impossible.  In light of that, below is how we will address this.

If you have already paid your booth fee, you have until March 20 to notify us that you want to decline participation.  If we receive the notification by that date you will receive a refund for the booth fee you have paid.

If you have not already paid your booth fee, you have until March 20 to accept participation and make payment.  If you do not accept and make payment by that date, we will assume that you are declining the acceptance and you will not have a guaranteed space in October.

If you have questions, please contact

We appreciate your understanding as we try to make the best of a very difficult situation.  Our first priority is public health and safety, and our second is making Communiversity a very enjoyable event for attendees and vendors.  We believe that postponing the event until October 11 is the best way to meet these priorities.


2021 Jan Today
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30