The Magic and History of Marquand Park
In 1953, the Marquand family donated 17 acres of their estate, Guernsey Hall, to the municipality of Princeton to serve as an arboretum and passive recreation park. Once part of a 30-acre farm owned by Judge Richard Stockton Field, Marquand Park is home to more than 140 different tree specimens, some dating back over 170 years!
Join Bob Wells, Associate Director of Arboriculture at Morris Arboretum, and Roland Machold, former Marquand Park Foundation board member, as they share the history of the property and highlight the native and exotic trees in the collection.
Free, but registration is required, as space is limited. Register online at www.princetonhistory.org
Starts at Marquand Park parking lot, Lover's Lane between Stockton and Mercer Streets
Pine Board Birdhouses, Nature Center at Washington Crossing State Park
Pine Board Birdhouses, Nature Center at Washington Crossing State Park, 355 Washington Crossing Pennington Road, Titusville, 609-737-0609