Princeton InsiderHi there. Welcome to Princeton Insider - the smart and official scoop on things to do, where to shop, and places to eat in Princeton. While celebrating the charm, authenticity, and opportunity that makes Princeton the darling of central New Jersey, we will keep your fingers on the pulse of what's happening. Stay tuned.
Most recent posting below. See other blog postings in the column to the right.
Oops! You just realized that Father’s Day is this weekend, but you’re stumped on gift ideas. You want to get dad more than just a card and something other than a tie or tools. And chances are, if you ask him what he wants for Father’s Day, you won’t get much further with ideas. We browsed our PrincetonShopping.com clients for some ideas and came up with a list of gifts for under $100 that we’re sure he wouldn’t have thought of.
1. Take me Out to the Ballgame snack basket from Monday Monrning Flowers
2. Golf Wooden Bottle Opener from Hamilton Jewelers
3. William Yeoward Corinne Double Old Fashion Tumbler at Hamilton Jewelers
4. 20% Off grooming services at 18|8 Men's Salon in Market Fair Mall
5. Visa card to cover the cost of a few dry cleaning trips at Mayflower Cleaners
6. Living Accents Newport Hammock with Stand at Ace Hardware
8. Jerseys, socks, tools and more for under $50 at Sourland Cycles
Get even more ideas from our local shopping guide at PrincetonShopping.com.
Add a Comment
Scenes from Arts Council of Princeton's Dining By Design: Eye Candy
1 comment - Last on 11/14/2016